Saturday, December 31, 2005

Not a party gal

My New Year's Eve started out with a stomach ache. So I spent most of the morning in bed. I felt better after a grilled cheese for lunch and then a shower.

This afternoon, I took Nipper for walk, which made him a happy boy, and then Mom and I took off for town, where she picked up her prescriptions and I picked up a new TV for my bedroom. For quite some time, the picture has faded in and out on the old one, so when we got $20 in gift certificates for our Christmas bonus at work (whoo-hoo!) I thought I'd get a new TV. It's nothing special, just a little 13-inch. It's at least got a headphone jack, so if I watch TV while Mom's sleeping, I don't have to have the sound down almost all they way.

Tonight, I spent a good part of the evening making some minor updates and improvements on my Web page. Nothing big, just editing some outdated stuff and changing the navigation to drop-down menus. Yeah, I'm at the forefront of Web design all right. I got through most of the site. Maybe I'll finish it up tomorrow.

And that's as exciting as my beginning of 2006 will be. If I even manage to stay awake long enough to see it come around.

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy New Year!!
Your Web Page is nice!
What does Nipper think of it?

JunO said...

Nipper loves that he is the star of my Web page. I should credit him as "contributing editor" or something!