Sunday, January 01, 2006

Obligatory resolutions post

So it's 2006, and time for resolutions. Here we go:
1) Get through the rest of my treatment with the same ease I did the first part.
2) Stay healthy the rest of the year.
3) Finish the kitchen/dining room decorating project I started the summer before last.
4) Paint my bedroom and living room. Worry about making everything else in the rooms match next year.
5) Use at least one week of my vacation time to travel somewhere.
6) Take my lunch to work more than I eat out.

That's enough. Can't overdo it, after all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How many more tx's do you have?
Sounds like you have a lot of work in your house to do, but when you get done there,, come on down to Tenn, ha!!
I'm the queen of unfinished projects of high ambition!
I'm sure you can do anything you set your mind to!
Have a groovy week!

Oh, and I have a new band for you to check out - raw and rockabilly, like Lucinda Williams - Freakwater -is their name -just got one of their cd's for Christmas.
Let me know what you think.

The Lone Rangers said...

Happy New Year and Best of luck! Great site btw!