Thursday, December 15, 2005

Where's my Muse?

I really thought I would have a lot more to say.

But lately I can't really think of that much. It's like outside of cancer, I don't have anything worthwhile to talk about.

I thought being a part of Holidailies would maybe rekindle something. So far it really hasn't. I can't ever think of anything that sounds like it would be remotely interesting. Not when I'm sleeping, not when I'm showering ...

It wasn't always like this. I used to write all the time. I had opinions. I wrote poetry. I just wrote. Now I just don't have the urge. Maybe I never should have gotten back into reporting all those years ago. Maybe it burned me out from having something to say and a means to say it. Sometimes I feel like I've lost part of myself and don't know how to get it back. Sometimes I wonder if I want it back. Most of the time, I just don't seem to care.

No comments: