Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Better today

I'm doing good today, so far, at least. Not as tired as yesterday, but I still feel like I need a good nap here in just a bit. Started to feel a bit nauseous at dinnertime yesterday, but took one of my pills and that did the trick. Stayed up long enough to watch "RockStar:INXS" (go, Jordis) and went to bed shortly after. So I'm staying home from work today, although I might drip in for a bit after I get my shot this afternoon. Or I might go to Orcheln (a farm store) and see if they have any decent straw hats I could wear while doing yardwork, since some of the drugs I get make me more sensitive to sunlight.

One of Mom's co-workers brought his riding mower out while I was getting treatment yesterday and mowed the west side of the yard for us. I thought was pretty nice. Didn't get to meet him, since I was so tired, but I'll have to get a thank-you card she can take to him for me. And one of my co-workers said he'd take our lawn mower into town to see if what ever's wrong with can be fixed under warranty. If not, we'll probably just get it hauled back and up to a neighbor on the other side of the creek who does small engine repair. I think it's just an oil leak, so hopefully it can be done under warranty.

Anywhoo, Mom's got the backyard all mowed now, and is fixing some lunch. Then it'll probably be naptime for me.

Later

No comments: