Monday, August 29, 2005

Good to go

Tomorrow is my second chemo, and after today's blood test, everything is OK to go. I'm a bit anxious about how I'll respond to treatment this time. They'll adjust my dosage on the medications so I my white blood cell count hopefully won't bottom out like last time. And if it does, they'll know what it'll take to get it back up. I just hope the nausea will be about the same as the first time (almost none). I hope it's not worse, and I hope I don't get any worse effects, like the mouth sores and stuff.

At least my treatment will be in the morning, so I'll have all day to rest up, and hopefully, I'll feel fine to go back to work on Wednesday. Hopefully, but I won't push it.

We're slowly getting caught up on the yardwork, now that I've been able to go out and help a little.

The hair continues to fall out. I'm getting a bald spot on the right side near the front, and the rest of the top is really thin and fine, like baby hair. The back isn't too bad. Maybe it'll stay, and it'll least look like I'm just trying to be cool wearing my skullcaps.

Hurricane Katrina: I only know one person in that area, and I heard he evacuated. So I hope all of you or your loved ones in that area are OK, and your homes, too.

No comments: