Thursday, August 11, 2005

A good day

Today seemed to go well. I went to work and made it most of the way. I left a bit early, getting a ride home for a co-worker who lives in my town so Mom didn't have to make an extra round trip. Mom drove me in to work, since she had to get groceries today anyway, and I skipped my morning walk with Nipper to save some energy. Poor dog is going to get the short end of the stick on my bad days. But he's a been a good boy. Tuesday and Wednesday he stayed pretty close by me while I rested.

I caught him going for the bunnies awhile ago. Fortunately, they have all gone (one way or another). I peeked out the back door to check on him in the yard and he had one leg inside the little fence we set up. When he heard the door open he pulled his leg out and looked at me with the most innocent face -- "I wasn't doing anything, I swear!" Heh.

Maybe by Saturday, things will be more back to normal. It's supposed to cool down quite a bit, so maybe I can get a nice walk in with Nipper and take it easy the rest of the day.

Still a little run down, so I'll probably head to bed early tonight.

No comments: