Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Still groggy

But I'm feeling good. None of the nausea or anything, just real tired. We picked up Nipper at the vet, came home and all three of just went right to sleep. I slept until about 7 p.m. Maybe. Seems like I had lunch somewhere in there. Chalk it up to chemo head.

Nipper is doing a little better. He gets up and goes outside. Hasn't eaten any dogfood, but he licked the remains of the mashed potatoes I made for dinner, and I think Mom just gave him some toast crusts a bit ago. He's not himself, but he's better.

Mom's pretty tired, too, but at least we got a treatment room with two recliners today, so I think she got some sleep while I was getting treatment, too.

Getting tired again. Just thought I'd give a short update before heading to bed.

Night, all and sweet dreams.

No comments: