Saturday, September 24, 2005

More energy

Feeling better today, although I did sleep a lot. Tonight I do feel like I have more energy, so maybe Sunday will be a better day. There's a citywide cleanup on Wednesday, so Mom and I went through the garage some and picked out some stuff to put out -- old lamps and some other junk we always said we'd do something Trading Spaces-worthy with. There's a bit more room in the garage, and maybe tomorrow we'll decide to throw some other things out. There's some boxes and an old mattress that we'll wait until Tuesday night to put out, since there is a chance of rain between now and Wednesday. Feels kind of good to get rid of junk.

Nipper seems to be doing better. He doesn't have his normal level of energy and doesn't hop up on the bed or the couch as quickly, but he seems like he feels better. I'll see what the vet says sometime early next week. Hopefully it's just some kind of infection. Maybe we can find something to get him to quit eating rabbit poop in the back yard. That might help.

Blood test on Monday. Hope my white blood cell count comes out OK this time.

No comments: