Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Feeling good today

I was dead tired after yesterday's treatment and slept pretty much the rest of the day, except for watching "Navy NCIS" and the finales of "Big Brother" (ho hum) and "Rockstar:INXS" (J.D. will last the contracted year, probably no more than that).

Today is a pretty good day. I haven't had to take much anti-nausea medicine today, other than the emend, and I had to take nap after lunch, but otherwise I'm feeling good. Stayed home from work, though, since the fatigue is the biggest thing I have to deal with. I usually go back to work Thursday and Friday, but both those days I tire out pretty quick, especially on Fridays, which for paginators at least, is the busiest day of the week getting stuff done for Sunday. Not the boss seems to think it's important to get all that done on Friday. Leave it for the Saturday desk person to finish. Never mind that the Saturday desk person already has a 10 to 11 hour workday and is lucky to get a long enough break to zip through McDonald's drive through for something to eat while working at the computer.

Woops, took a wrong turn there. That's for another blog. Anyway, I'm off in a few minutes to get my Neulasta shot and pick up my lawnmower that I took the shop nine days ago and all they apparently did was change the air filter and the shock, despite the fact I told him I suspected an oil leak. I'm making sure one of them can start it before I them a damn dime, though. And if even if they can't start it, or it's spewing a lot of white smoke still, I'm still taking it and finding someone with better customer service.

No comments: