Thursday, November 03, 2005

Getting better

At least that's what I keep telling myself. I'm still pretty sore from the surgery, but it has been only two days. Sleeping isn't as difficult as I thought it might be. As long as I can prop myself up with enough pillows, I seem to be comfortable enough. The percocet helps, too.

It's been pretty slow around here, but that's what I need. I wish it wasn't so nice out, though, since I'm not really up for getting out and enjoying it. It's been in the 70s and today is supposed to be in the 80s. Maybe I'll at least go sit outside with Nipper for awhile this afternoon.

Watched "Monster In Law" this morning. Get that sent back to Netflix today and see if I can get Star Wars before I have to go back to work.

Not much else to report. Maybe later.

No comments: