Sunday, October 23, 2005

Random weekend thoughts

Another weekend where I'd planned on getting some stuff done, and my body changes plans. When I woke up Saturday, I was tired. Actually, I first woke up around 4 a.m. and after letting Nipper out to do his thing, couldn't get back to sleep until around 6 a.m. Actually, I've been that way all week. Didn't make work much fun. Back to Saturday, all I really could do was lay around, watch some TV and nap. I did get one load of laundry in the wash, changed my bedsheets and walked the dog, so it wasn't a total waste of a day. Of course, I still have laundry to do. And all those other things I wanted to get done this weekend. I feel a bit better today, though, so maybe I can cross a couple of them off the list.

Some yahoo in a single-engine plane has been buzzing town for several minutes now. It's annoying.

I had a big zit IN my nose all last week that HURT. I finally got it popped Friday. Now the inside of my nose is all scabby-feeling. Add my gunky left eye with a slight infection in the lower eyelid, and I bet I looked great. Red, puffy eye and red, puffy nostril. I didn't feel like I looked great.

I won't go into details of the digestive problems I've been having this weekend. You're welcome.

Cancer ... it ain't glamorous.

Would someone tell that pilot there is no airport here? And to get out of the sky already?

Maybe I'll go clean my desk off and get my stuff and thoughts more organized for later.

No comments: