Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas, happy holiday ...

Whatever it is you celebrate this time of year, I hope it's a good one for everyone.

It's been quiet around here today. I woke up with a headache around 5 o'clock this morning and it's taken me most of the day to get rid of it. So I've just been laying around, dozing and watching the movie marathon on Sci-Fi Channel. No walk for Nipper today, poor dog, but he stayed with me in bed most of the day. "Dr. Nipper," we call him. He always seems to know when you don't feel well and need a warm puppy next to you.

Tomorrow will probably be quiet as well. Just Mom, Dad and me at my house to open presents and have dinner. Although I'll probably be doing laundry, since that's what I'd planned on doing today. Got all my presents in but one, the one I ordered for Mom. Who knows where it is, since all the tracking info tells me is "carrier has been notified to pick up package." Thanks, Amazon.

Watching "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" right now. It still holds up, no matter how many times I've seen it.

No comments: