Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy birthday

Yeah, it's my birthday. Don't make a big deal of it.

It's icy and gray out today, so there's not much going on. Here's a couple pix I took using Mom's digital (since she got me a memory card I can use for Christmas). They're not great, but it gives you an idea what it's like. These are both of my back yard.



Dad's here now, and we're going to have some dinner and open gifts. About all I've done today is lay on the couch watching TV and playing Diner Dash (which I got for Christmas from my brother). Tomorrow I have to work, putting out our New Year's Day edition, but we should be done by 7 p.m. Hopefully there won't be much additional ice or snow, but it hasn't really let up all day. So it should be fun getting there and back.

Happy new year, if I don't post before then.

No comments: