Sunday, May 28, 2006

Gone with the wind

That's where my weekend seems to have gone. It's been blowing about 40-plus mph since early Friday, and it's stirring up something that has my sinuses making me feel pretty wonky. As long as I stay inside, I'm OK. All I have to do it seems is stick my head out the door and I start feeling bad. Add to that the near-100 degree temps, and it's not a great weekend.

So I've been spending it mostly inside, playing around on the computer. I found a couple of point-and-click games, Domestic Bliss and Carneyville. They're kind of weird, and also very frustrating, but I've killed a lot of time with them.

I did finish mowing the hill yesterday morning, without killing any fuzzy creatures. There's another rabbit hanging around the fenced-in backyard, but so far, no sign of a nest anywhere. We don't need to go through that again.

Hope everyone's weekend is going better.

No comments: