Thursday, May 25, 2006

Getting Lost

My theory on "Lost," based on watching the show and half-assedly surfing for clues:
Hanso was a weapons provider, so he went in search of a natural source of electromagnetic energy to experiment using it for a weapon and found this uncharted island. Something went terribly wrong, and they had to quickly come up with some way to contain the energy, hence entering the numbers to recharge the containment system or whatever. To ensure continual manpower, they concoct the Dharma project, disguising it as some kind of touchy-feely peacelovenamaste thing and psychological experiment, and meanwhile all the poor suckers go insane. A group of Hanso people charged with overseeing the island go a bit nuts, too, take the psychological experiment stuff seriously. They're the others.

There. That's as far as I've thought this through, because I actually have a life.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm into Lost way too much, and I'm way too confused w/ their ending, but you may be onto something...
I hope spring is treating you right,,