Thursday, February 01, 2007

Things are getting better

I've been pretty busy at work, but am feeling more comfortable with the new system we're on now. There's still a lot of frustration, though.

I think I might be trying to fight off the cold or flu or whatever Mom came down with. I haven't had a good night's sleep for several days, and feel pretty tired when I get home after work, so I haven't done much other than lay around on the couch.

Speaking of Mom, she got her own iBook this week. So I've done my part to convert a PC user to Mac. Ha! We will rule! It will just take a looooong time.

I did finally get a new bookshelf for my bedroom. It kind of matches the curio cabinet I got a couple years ago at Christmas from my family, so it's kind of nice. Frees up some floor space, now that I have my old desk out of the room, and it looks a bit neater. I'm not sure I'll need another cabinet, though. I got a 5-shelf cabinet and had planned on getting a 3-shelf one eventually, but I'm not sure I'd have stuff to put in it.

Not much else going on. It's cold. But then, it IS winter. Guess we got spoiled from the mild winters we've had the last couple years. That's about it, for now.

No comments: