Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blech

Haven't done much this weekend. I came down with a cold Friday, felt miserable at work, and have slept most of the time since then. I thought I was feeling better today, but early this afternoon started feeling like I was going to throw up, so I've spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. I did take poor Nipper out just a bit ago, since it's a pretty nice day. We wandered down by the creek for about 20 minutes, but it's kind of windy, so that's about all I could take. I did take a few minutes to look for signs of spring, and dang if there aren't about 10 or so daffodils coming up -- six that I planted on the hill and another four in the bed behind the garage. It's supposed to be in the 50s all week, so I'll bet there'll be more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling bad. Are you taking medication for the kidney infection? It might be that causing your problems instead of a cold.

-bro