Sunday, January 29, 2012

And even more progress

More decluttering and cleaning today. I decided my work areas needed some organizing.


Here's the before of my office area

And here's how it looks now. I'm actually kind of thinking this corner might be a better area for some pantry shelves. Maybe some open, industrial-look shelving. Hmmm.... (ETA: Maybe something like this. It'd be awesome if they had a corner piece).

I also cleared off my mail sorting table in the living room. No before picture, but trust me, it looked a lot worse than this.
And while I was at it in the breakfast nook area, I kept on going. Remember this corner?

Here's how it looks now. I should've given the floors a good scrubbing, but that can happen another day. Buster will probably be surprised when he comes back inside (now that the scary vacuum cleaner isn't growling).
And this?

Well, it still looks the same. Maybe next weekend I'll tackle that.

No comments: