Saturday, January 28, 2012

Progress!

Earlier this month, I wrote about signing up for the Clutterfat Challenge.

Confession: I haven't done that well.

But today, I did make some headway. While doing the usual catch-up cleaning in the kitchen, I grabbed a clean, empty box from the garage and another left over from Christmas and started going through my utensil drawer. There were probably a couple dozen steak knives in there. That's in addition to the six steak knives I have in my knife block on the counter next to the stove.

I also cleaned out the drawer of all the crumbs and stuff!

I also went through the utensil crock next to stove and dumped a few things in there. Why do I need four spatulas?
I also started weeding out the mugs and a few other things. I have no idea what that lid goes to, because it fits none of the pots I have. So it's going, too.
I even cleaned out the storage area under the stove! Yay, me!

No comments: