Sunday, March 18, 2007

Springing!

I walked out to fill my birdfeeders this morning and saw my first daffodil bloom!


And there's also crocus blooming:




Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today, so I hope to get at least a few things done. Gotta walk the dog, of course, and maybe today's the day the Christmas lights can come off the house. I was a little embarrassed about still having my Christmas lights up this late until one day driving into work last week, I noticed a house that still had a garland and wreath on the front porch railing!

Yesterday was a work day (got there at 12:30 p.m., left at 1:30 a.m.) and I'm kinda still tired from that, so I don't know just how much I'll get done. The lights and the walk are a must, but actually putting the lights and other Christmas stuff in the garage rafters might have to wait. I don't get my Monday off because someone is going to a conference all next week. So maybe I'll try and get in a three-day weekend next week (if the weather is supposed to be nice, of course!)

No comments: