Sunday, February 12, 2006

Quiet weekend

Again. It was a good one to decompress from a hectic Friday at work. Saturday, I did absolutely nothing. I didn't even get out of my PJs. I slept late, stayed up late, and in between surfed the Web, snuggled with the dog, watched the birds at the birdfeeder, surfed the Web, watched a movie, channel surfed and surfed the Web.

I made up for that today. Not that I didn't have a lot of down time to just relax, but I did load up the dishwasher and do my laundry and change the sheets on my bed. I watched some of the Olympics coverage (poor Apolo!) and did some reading. So now I guess I'm ready to face Monday. Or as much as I ever can be to face a Monday.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I hope this week is going well for you and that your treatments are going ok. Take care sweets.

Anonymous said...

Breast Cancer death
Common Breast Cancer Myths

The first myth pertaining to this disease is that it only affects women.

Second myth that is associated with this disease is that if one has found a lump during an examination, it is cancer.

Third is that it is solely hereditary

The next myth associated with breast cancer is downright ridiculous. Would you believe, that in this day and age, some individuals still think that breast cancer is contagious?

Conversely, some individuals foolishly believe that breast size determines whether or not one gets cancer.

Finally, another myth that is associated with this disease is that it only affects older people. This is not so. Although the chance of getting breast cancer increases with age, women as young as 18 have been diagnosed with the disease.

You can find a number of helpful informative articles on Breast Cancer death at breast-cancer1.com

Breast Cancer death