Saturday, June 06, 2009

Relay for Life


DSCN0583.JPG
Originally uploaded by junogle.

Survivor lap at 2009 Relay For Life of Ellis County.



My first all-nighter at Relay For Life tonight. It's 3:30 in the morning. We've still got about three and a half hours to go, not including the cleanup. I get quiet when I get tired. Others are getting loopy. Others were loopy to start with. So it's an interesting mix right about now.

I've been uploading photos to Flickr throughout the evening, since it turns out I can find a barely there Wi-Fi signal. The weather turned out OK, although we started out with a t-storm watch early in the evening. It's been breezy and the luminarias didn't get lit until well after dark, but it's been a good evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like life is puttering along, JunO. Me, I'm laid off as of Monday. Nice to have some time to get some of those things on the back burner done, but have a situation with Miranda and need to find a different job ASAP.

Won't post Miranda's stuff here, though.

Phyllis