Monday, April 20, 2009

Done

Morning:
√Breakfast
√ Clothesline put out
√ 1 load of laundry washed & hung out to dry.
√ Home Depot shopping done (new hedge trimmer!)
Afternoon:
√ Lunch
√ Trash taken out.
√ Dog walked.
√ 2nd load of laundry washed & hung out to dry
√ Pampas grass cut down & taken down to creek compost pile
√ Lawnmower drained of old gas & oil, carb cleaned.
√ Lawnmower STARTS (I rock!)
√ Recycling sorted & taken to drop-off site
√ 3rd load of laundry washed & hung out to dry
√ put up the garden edging I bought for the flowerbed by garage
Evening:
√ dinner (brought by mom)
√ plant the lantanas mom bought for the front yard
√ plant the flowers I bought for the front yard (spent a lot at Home Depot today!)
√ yoga
√ hot shower
√ 3 loads of laundry put away
√ snack
√ lunch for tomorrow
Man, I'm tired. But it was a good day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LAUNDRY LINE!??!??!? I want a picture and to know all about it! I"m in the MARKET!!!!