Sunday, January 07, 2007

Game hangover

I woke up Saturday morning regretting how late I'd been up and what I'd been doing. I had a headache, had no energy and didn't want to get near what had caused it all. No, I hadn't been out drinking. I was just up real late playing Diner Dash. I got if for Christmas from my brother. I'd been playing the online version for awhile, but there's only so far you can get in the career mode, and it doesn't have all the stuff you can get in the endless shift mode. But it's easy to get carried away sometimes. I won't say how late I was up last Friday playing, but it was much later than I should have been up.

Not much else is going on. I'm trying to get back into a workout mode. I haven't really gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either. I've been doing well on taking lunches to work, but could probably cut down on the snacks. Cookies and hot chocolate every night probably don't help.

No more problems here with the weather and power outages, but there's still a lot of people across the region doing without. We got lucky here, I think. We might not next time.

Took my car in for an oil change, and found out I need new tires. Three of them, one of them badly. It's always something, ain't it?

That's all for now.

No comments: